Day of Art – Making Your Own Signs!
In my previous post I wrote about the use of signs and what a great idea it is to customize your own signs to keep you motivated and moving in the right direction. This post is an invitation to do just that.
Take a day, invite some friends, break out the art supplies, make some tea, begin.
Ask these questions:
- The one thing I want to focus on right now is?
- If there was one thing I wanted to change in my behavior it would be?
- In order to stay motivated I need to be reminded of?
- If I could hear one magnificent message from the Universe right now, I’d want it to tell me?
- The kindest, most loving words I could tell myself at this time are?
And, that’s pretty much it…….make crazy, colorful, loving signs and hang them all over your house.
Make a mobile! Put them on your mirrors, your refrigerator, your pillow. Put them in your car, in your purse, in your wallet. Take a photo of them and use them as wallpaper on your phone.
Make them with love. Take them to heart.
Keeping it real!